Our Lease To Own Program is designed to place a buyer into a home who can’t otherwise qualify for traditional financing. We work with our clients while they build or repair their credit until they can get financing on their own, usually within 6 to 35 months. You make a minimum Option-to-Buy Fee of 3-6%, occupy the home, and make monthly payments until you are able to qualify for bank financing and purchase the home! It’s that easy!
Here are some benefits of our program:
- BAD CREDIT OK!!!
- LIKE-NEW CONDITION!!! We offer Luxurious, Quality, Remodeled homes in highly desirable neighborhoods not found on the traditional rental marketplace.
- IMMEDIATE MOVE-IN!!! Move in today – Buy tomorrow. You can move in to a very nice home quickly without waiting for a lengthy bank approval.
- Repair your credit while living in the home. Our program gives you time to repair your credit.
- Fixed Option Price – We lock the Option Price for the entire term of the lease. YOU will get the benefits of any price appreciation.
- Fixed Lease Payment – We fix your lease payment for the full term of the lease.
- 35 Months to buy!!! We give you a 35 Month Lease and a 35 Month Option to buy. You can buy at any time from month #1 to month #35.
- Try out the home before buying it.
- Don’t pay any property taxes until you buy the home.
- Control of the home. With a 35 month lease and Option to buy you will be put in control of the home without actually having to own it.
In summary, you get….
- Maximum leverage: You are spending very little money to control a potentially very expensive, and very profitable, piece of real estate.
- Quality Home: We offer homes in “LIKE-NEW CONDITION” not found on the traditional rental marketplace.
- Time: You will have approximately 3 years to repair your credit, find the best interest rates, investigate the home, and research the neighborhood and/or schools before you buy.
- Privacy: Your name will not be on the deed or public records until you exercise your Option to buy.
- Peace of mind: You will have control of the home with a fixed lease payment and fixed Option price.